I urge everyone reading this to educate yourself on this opportunity and not just rush into it and be disappointed because you feel you were not fully informed. As I've said before it took me a number of weeks after the initial presentation to get involved. I researched Ideal Health, I researched The Trump Network, I researched Network Marketing. What I found was more positives than negatives. Industry professionals clamoring to get on board. Senior level executives at companies coming on board. It maybe be hype but Microsoft has hype, Apple has hype, in fact any successful company has hype of some sort....and usually driven by the company themselves.
This company is currently Pre-hype as we have not even launched the company and it's already generated an industry frenzy.
I don't mean to hype it even more but this is a Network Marketing opportunity, the likes of which has not been seen for many, many years. Pre-launch of this calibre is unheard of. The brand name will sell the products and the products are so unique, there is no competition out there. Do your research, be thorough about it, set your goals, contact us and we'll show you what you need to do to reach those goals.
Stand out and be different. You'll find many different websites plugging their system, selling autoresponders, selling websites and the problem is they all look the same and come with a monthly fee until you sign up 3 new members. You essentially become a network marketer for the web company but without the commission. Check out our site and you'll see we have set the bar - www.idealhealthpluswealth.com. Success breeds success. I'm a successful businessman who knows an opportunity when I see it, I've been here done that. 12 years ago I started a business from scratch and have grown it into a multi-million dollar business and I believe this business has that kind of potential.
If you want to just jump right in and read more about the system, the products, hear what Donald Trump has to say, by all means, let's get started. The Trump Network will be successful whether you or I get involved. The combination of a unique product Custom Essentials, The Trump Brand and the economic timing - it's that simple.
Educate, don't hesitate. Education is just a click away at The Trump Network
Thanks for taking the time.
Best regards,
Eamonn Fitzgerald
Don't be a hindsight entrepreneur, start your business today™

No comments:
Post a Comment