Friday, October 16, 2009

Don't get left behind

Yes it took me while to feel comfortable enough to actually join the Trump Network. I wasn't sure if it was for me. I presumed the usual scam(s) that we've all heard about with regards to MLM or Network Marketing as we now know it.

However as a businessman I had to respect what Donald Trump has done over the years with the Trump brand, Real Estate, The Apprentice, Books, Ivanka, Casinos, Las Vegas. Nobody could argue that the brand speaks for itself. I even did a quick bit of market research in my own home, two kids ages 10 and 13, I mentioned the prospect of a business that involved Donald Trump and they were on top of it like it was SpongeBob or Miley, no hesitation. Branding is everything. The Trump brand

In November 2009, Ideal Health, a 12 year old Health and Wellness network marketing company will become the Trump Network, a network marketing company to beat all network marketing companies. Never before has a company launch generated so much news, views and interest. It's incredible. There are network marketing veterans switching allegiance from well established networks to be a part of the Trump Network.

These veterans know how to run a network marketing business, so don't base your success or failure on their results. As with any business there will be success stories and failures. It has nothing to do with it being a networking company. Many businesses fail, in fact, 7 out of 10 new businesses survive 2 years and 50% of them fail within 5 years, these figures are across the board. So next time you hear that most people fail in Network Marketing, it's true but most retail stores fail, most business services fail, most plumbers fail, most new companies across all sectors fail.

I've joined this wonderful organization and I am having fun. Don't get me wrong, I am working hard at this right now to build my business and it is a business. Now is one of the best times to get involved in network marketing, economic history shows that more entrepreneurs get involved with network marketing during a recession than at any other time. Our current economic climate is prime time, so what are you waiting for.

The team I've joined has two Diamond Directors on board to help you every step of the way and could not be more helpful. I am well on my way to success, join our team today.

Visit my website at The Trump Network

Thanks for taking the time.

Best regards,

Eamonn

Don't be a hindsight entrepreneur, start your business today™












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
EatonWeb Blog Directory